Thanks to everyone who attended our April 18th meeting. We all learned a lot in just in hour. I wanted to follow up with the meeting information:
- NVEnergy’s Efficiency and Renewable Energy Program:
- Information from Louise Helton:
Comparison of solar panels: http://www.gosolarcalifornia.ca.gov/equipment/pv_modules.php
Caparison of inverters: http://www.gosolarcalifornia.ca.gov/equipment/inverters.php
Hiring a contractor: http://nvcontractorsboard.com/10_tips_for_consumers.html
- Information from Ken Kraft:
If you live in an HOA community, federal law allows you to have solar power panels. If you run into trouble with your HOA, you can file a complaint with the Real Estate Ombudsman Office: http://red.state.nv.us/cic/about.htm
- The legislative issue that came up related to SB374 and net metering is explained in this article:
- Please find below the list of women already covered in the first two Southern Nevada Women’s History Project books, the list of women on the prospects list for the third book, and the submission form if you would like to submit a woman not listed or already a prospect for the third book.
- Below is the flyer for this Saturday’s Genderfication Program.